A sombre shorts today.
- In a promo for the next episode of GT.TV, GameTrailers teases some unmissable Crysis news.
- Look like 2K Play has a new release in its Carnival Games series – Wild West, as outed by the Australian Classification Board.
- Japan’s going to get an officially licensed Uncharted-brand DualShock 3. Jelly!
- Some new toys will go on sale to mark Halo’s tenth birthday.
- If you have the PS Minis version of Angry Birds, you have to contact PSN support to update to the new version. The correct email address for your region can be found by viewing the About Us information on the PS Store.
- Uwe Boll is making another film based on a game – an Amiga title called Zombie Massacre.
- Finally, and very sadly, we say farewell to Bill Kunkel. This prolific games writer was well known and respected in journalistic circles – he was on board for the launch of EGM, one of our industry’s seminal publications. Kunkel was just 61 when he passed away on Sunday, and is survived by his wife, Laurie.
Today’s unrelated street art.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.