Tue, Sep 06, 2011 | 18:25 BST
EU News Wrap, September 6 – What happened today
Tokyo Game Show is fast approaching quickly and swiftly. Let the bombs drop.
I’m immensely waiting to see what comes out of Tokyo this year very much, considering how chockful of news it was last year. I’d love to go to TGS, but it probably won’t happen ever.
Unless Pat can somehow stump up the money for probably a two-person team going with flights and hotels. Not to mention the one big barrier money can’t buy: learning Japanese.
But still, only one can hope. It’ll happen some day, so it will. It’ll happen. I’ll shut up now, I’m only merely daydreaming now, so lets get to what happened during the European shift.
- Resistance 3 reviews start popping up – all the scores
Gimmie this naaaaaaaow!
- Battlefield 3 beta – “Hundreds” of changes from alpha, day one patches likely
Pat drops some beta details of BF3 from the DICE trip.
- Ryan Payton leaves 343 Industries to found Camouflaj
Payton comes across as an alright dude. Hope he does well with his new upstart.
- Modern Warfare 3 gets another multiplayer trailer
More multiplay nectar.
- Deus Ex gets last-minute delay in Japan to October
Never seen that much of a delay by short notice.
- Rumour: 3 million DiRT 3 Steam keys leaked online
- Tales of for Vita news coming soon, says producer
Development on the next main game is also underway.
- Sony appoints ex-Homeland Security official for security role following PSNGate
Don’t mess with this dude, hackers. Seriously, dont.
- Ninja Theory boss: AAA is “crushing innovation”
No comment to make to this.
- Final Fantasy XIII-2 to feature time travel system
Again, no comment.
- First Resistance 3 DLC announced for next month
That’ll be it. Back tomorrow.