The real meat of today’s action will be coming out of LA later today, but we still had some excitement on the Euro shift. Come see.
Check out Brenna’s mammoth news wrap from earlier today and get ready for a deluge of Modern Warfare 3 assets and written words later this evening. Steph’s holding her own at the event and details of when to expect all the action out of Call of Duty XP can be found are over here.
In between chasing up embargo details and fighting fires my news wrap looks a little sparse, but rest assured I gave today a proper working over, don’t you worry about that.
- Bullet Time: Sold-out Call of Duty XP event detail blowout
Read all about it, a lot’s going to happen real fast later on. Be prepared.
- Valkyria Chronicles 3 Extra Edition trailer
You’ll often hear people like me banging on about what a shame it is that XYZ game didn’t sell more copies. All I can say about the original Valkyria Chronicles on PS3 is that not enough people bought it and so the two sequels have been PSP only. Whine.
- Section 8: Prejudice DLC arriving on PSN
Two maps. That’s all.
- Traditional retail outlets sell lion’s share of Xbox Live Gold memberships
A pleasing mixture of the real and the virtual
- GAMEfest tickets selling out, Saturday fully booked
What it says, right there.
- Quick Shots: Asura’s Wrath
This is one angry dude.
- Modern Warfare 3 gets two separate language versions in Japan
I’d like to be able to say something witty in Japanese, here. But I’m neither clever enough to speak Japanese nor witty enough to be, well, witty.
- Friday Shorts – Arkham City Achievements, SSFIVAE PC patch, meta Minecraft
All the liddle bits that might otherwise fall through the cracks.
And that’s it from me. The team will be working like hounds to ensure you’re up to date on all things news and CoD XP related so put your trust in them, they’re solid gold.
Have a great weekend folks, that pic up there is from Broome.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.