After reading Nathan’s epic David Jaffe interview, I am incapable of digesting anything larger than bite-sized.
- During the second quarter, China saw an increase of 12.6 percent in online games revenue. That’s substantial.
- Less delightful financial results for Ubisoft’s mobile arm, Gameloft. Not down, just not up, either.
- Here’s the next part of the epic Tom-Pon interview.
- The next issue of PC Gamer carries some League of Legends goodies, presumably as download vouchers.
- Champions Online turns two this week. Maybe we can potty train it.
- Do not type the Engage Ridley password into your 3DS Virtual Console version of Metroid. It will crash like a mofo. The same code was found to mess with the original NES version, but hackers speculate in this case it may provide a backdoor to cracking the 3DS itself.
- D’toid has a nice Trackmania Canyon trailer, which seems to be in celebration of the rather elderly news that pre-ordering nets your beta access. I cannot discover if it’s new so I’m burying it.
- Blizzard has updated the Diablo III fansite with information about the game’s resources – health, mana, all that jazz.
- A company called Rockin’ Android is going to publish localised Japanese indie games. Cool!
- The Call of Duty XP website is still offering tickets. Make of that what you will – Gamespy sure did.
Today’s unrelated street art.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.