It’s a news heavy day in Europe. I love news. You love news. Therefore, we love each other.
Today is meant to be when Game Informer is posting its new cover today, so we’re sitting tight on that one and ready to go in case its an announcement. Any odds on who it’s going to be? I reckon it’s Syndicate.
Here is your news:
- Into Dust: New Gears 3 cinematic trailer goes live
This is pretty, pretty good. Give it a watch now.
- Nintendo to stream online pre-TGS 3DS event
New games are all but certain, but a hardware revision? Don’t bet against it.
- Burnout Crash dated for September 20
As a Burnout fan, I’ll give it a chance. God bless XBLA trials.
- PAX Prime 2011 hits 70,000 attendees
And now there’s a third event being prepped, with fingers pointing towards an international show in London.
- Sony bringing 19 unannounced Vita titles to TGS
I only have one thing to say to that: yikes. In a good way.
- Capcom bringing Street Fighter x Tekken, Asura’s Wrath, more to TGS
A bit of a vague one from Capcom, but going by last year, don’t rule them out.
- F1 2011 gets early October release in Japan
Just in time for the Japanese Grand Prix too.
- PlayStation Vita to make UK bow at Eurogamer Expo
Now you get to try what the fuss is all about. And, from what I seen and played at gamescom, the fuss is justified.
- The Binding of Issac gets first official trailer
It’s from one half of Team Meat if you need an incentive.
- 3DS Ambassador Program kicks off in Europe
It only works if you activated eShop last month.
- Mass Effect 3, Need for Speed: The Run, FIFA 12 part of EA-HMV Gamerbase UK tour
Try Mass Effect 3 in the UK! Oh and those FIFA The Run and Need for Speed ’12 games too.
- PlayStation Certified Sony tablets dated, priced
Reason 206 why these could be better than an iPad: you can legally play PS1 games with them.
- Social gaming “not where” Bethesda’s “interests lie,” says Hines
Bethesda’s doing pretty well as it is with the core audience. It doesn’t, and shouldn’t, see any need to adapt to social yet. So good for them.
- First Yakuza: Black Panther 2 details story
Now, when are we going to see the first game come here?
- Perfect World: Star Trek Online going F2P, Torchlight MMO aiming for late 2012
Neverwinter’s scheduled for the same late 2012/early 2013 period as Torchlight too.
- Ronaldo gets stuck onto PES 2012 cover
Come back. Come back…
- GAME, GameStation get dibs on Arkham City Robin Pack
Robin up your life, innit.
- Report – Eidos Montreal to create 350 new jobs by 2015
If there is a studio that’s more deserving of this news right now, it’s Eidos Montreal. Big props.
And that’s it from me this week. As I noted in the Bulletcast this morning, I’ve got tomorrow off, so Stace is with you instead. See you on Monday, dudes.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.