Wed, Aug 31, 2011 | 09:05 BST
Wednesday Shorts – Deus Ex, EVO, Fallout, Pokémon video edition
Once a sanctity of hallowed soundbites, the daily Shorts is rapidly transforming into an excuse to post videos.
- Relic sent Kotaku a cool Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine poster – makes a great desktop!
- EDGE has a really interesting retrospective on the making of Left 4 Dead – which if you stop to think about it, is a very unusual game.
- That NASA MMO, Astronaut: Moon Mars and Beyond, has reached its Kickstarter target. Moon, Mars, here we come. Next: Beyond.
- Looks like Google is pretty close to launching Chrome Gaming.
And now, videos.
- Here’s an interview with a Capcom legend – Tom Pon, veteran develoepr – wearing a Megaman suit.
- Destructoid discovered a League of Legends fan band. Okay.
- Here’s a cool 8 bit animation based on EVO 2011, as an eight year old draws the eyes of the world.
- As this video proves, you are free to be a total dick in Deus Ex: Human Revolution.
- Here’s another deus Ex one, in which Adam Jensen’s cousin Chad gets a useful augmentation.
- Check out some unreleased music tracks from Pikmin over on GoNintendo.
- Sydney University Science Revue has a bit of a reputation for awesome viral vids – this one discusses the “Pokémon state of mind“.
- Remember that awesome Fallout fan film, Nuka Break? Yeah, there’s more. Check it out below.
Today’s unrelated street art.