It must be Tokyo Game Show season. My favorite time of year besides gamescom.
A lot of the Japanese industry dominated the European news morning, but other stuff came about as well. Thats why you have me writing news about it. That’s why you had me do the Bulletcast this morning. And that’s why I’m doing this, just in case you need catching up. So catch-up, yo.
- Persona 4 Vita confirmed in new Famitsu for spring 2012 JP launch
You would have seen this on the Bulletcast this morning, but YES FUCKING YES! Import day one from JP and the inevitable US release.
- Full Jaffe PAX keynote posted online with added swearing
Full fucking on fucking swearing. What fucking else would you fucking expect from David fucking Jaffe?
- BULLETCAST, August 31 – What you need to know now
The Bulletcast you’ve waited two years for.
- Clarkson details Halo 4′s Warthog in Forza 4′s Autovista
Clarkson. Videogames. Hilarity waiting to happen.
- Spike introducing Uncharted 3-based reality TV special
Are you Nathan Drake? No, you’re not. But you can try at least.
- Irrational’s Levine interviews Drs Ray and Greg for new studio podcast
Admittingly, I only got as far as five minutes because I had to crack on and I felt it could distract me. But I am going to listen to it in full later tonight.
- Square Enix drops TGS line-up, Capcom opens show site
Two – yes, two – new FFXIII-2 trailers for the show and more.
- Video: NBA Jam: On Fire to cost 1200 MS points/$14.99
A lot cheaper than the £40 you got out of it last year.
- Crimson Alliance trailer introduces assassin class
Game’s out next week.
- Ni No Kuni to get special PS3 hardware bundle in Japan
A special hardware pack is on the way for the Level-5/Ghibli collaboration.
- The Avengers: The Video Game among canned games at THQ Australia
Would have most likely tied-in with the new movie coming next year too.
- Report – Deus Ex second biggest-selling game in UK during August
Well deserved. It’s a great game.
And that’s your lot. Back tomorrrow, Bulletcast and all. See you then.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.