Almost every day, someone asks me what I did at work. And I’m like, I wrote news about video games. What did you expect me to say?
Source – Deus Ex: Human Revolution puzzle points to DLC
Well, I expect a few enraged phone calls about this one.
Deus Ex: Human Revolution – Your Guide to Guides
I’m the go-to girl with friend who apparently can’t use Google, so I figure I may as well perform the same function for you.
The good news is, my dentist visit yesterday went perfectly smoothly. Apparently it is okay to never go to the dentist as long as you brush religiously and hardly ever eat sweets. Hooray! Still, it’s probably wise to head back a leetle more often than every six years.
Pat’s still in Sweden, but Johnny’s going to do a Bulletcast video today. Feel free to tell Pat how much you prefer checking out my tasteful decor as opposed to his. Not that we’re rivals our anything. Ha ha! That would be hilarious! Double-crossing two-timing non-Templar choosi- are you still here? Get to the headlines.
- New Sesame Street: Once Upon A Monster short
It’s being marketed for kids, but we’ll appreciate it much more than them.
- US: 3DS Ambassador Program detailed
Australians rumoured to get Game & Watch Collection Volume One through Ten. #notreally
- Star Wars Galaxies fansite hacked – 23,000 logins posted
What’s really scary here is that the site is mostly dormant, meaning many people will be unaware their legacy logins are compromised.
- Persona 4 Vita confirmed in new Famitsu for spring 2012 JP launch
Johnny is all over this.
- Gibeau: ‘Hard to conceive’ of what next-gen hardware might do
It would have more RAM. Bam! I just conceptualised a new console. Took me four seconds.
- Atlus confirms Persona 5 development ramping up
They took some time off for Catherine – which, by the way, is actually a spin-off of the Persona series, itself a spin-off of the greater Shin Megami Tensei franchise.
- Yakuza 5 and new portable title announced
- Dragon’s Dogma AI learns from players
Non-simultaneous multiplayer interaction? I’m so there.
- Newell: Steam will “seem very primitive” in a few years
The full piece has a thing on DRM, too, which is interesting, because Steamworks was one of the reason PC gamers rose up against Steam in the early days.
- No civilian casualties in Battlefield 3
Good call. Most moral choices in games barely cause an eye blink. The exceptions are amazingly powerful though, aren’t they?
- Bayonetta producer denies sequel news
Maybe one day. I’m kind of hoping Bayo will turn up in Anarchy Reigns.
- More Deus Ex: Human Revolution clues
Man, this is not the kind of thing my brain can do. I’m better at, like … eating.
- Hard Reset developer: Mainstream games are boring
I want to interview this guy. He sure knows how to give a quote.
- November Studios puts Inemeri: A Familiar World on hold
Oh man. I knew it sounded too good to be true.
Today’s header image is the delightful Sophie Ellis-Bextor, who’s British and all. She’s my very favourite super attractive lady who looks a little bit like an alien. Mass Effect’s Liara doesn’t count – she is an alien.