GameStop selling Driver: San Francisco for just over £20

Tuesday, 30th August 2011 13:35 GMT By Johnny Cullen

Hurry up, though: it said on Twitter it was lasting for an hour. This was around 12:50, but you can probably conclude it’ll round it off to 2pm. The price, £21.97, applies to the PS3 and 360 versions only, though. Get it here.

It’s out on Friday.

1. viralshag

Even at that price I’m still not really bothered about getting this.

2. Razor

I know, I know Amazon sales rank mean nothing much, but at Amazon US this has a sales rank of 757 and 1,040 for 360 and PS3, and it releases next week…

Doing a little better in the UK, 56 and 61. Still, game seems like it’s going to bomb. Which seems a shame after it reviewed pretty well. Sadly, after 2,3 and Parallel Lines, my faith in the franchise has been lost.

3. daytripper

thought the multiplayer demo was fun

4. DrDamn

@daytripper
    Agree. Thought the SP was annoying with constant chatter and the shift mechanic felt forced. MP was really enjayable though, shift mechanic worked much better in this context too.

5. aseddon130

the Multiplayer will make this game a winner, i cant wait to play the full MP version of this game!

I was also very lucky to be on my dinner hour at work between 1 and 2pm today so i managed to register and buy this on my Windows Phone, yay £21.97 is an absolute steal!!!

6. DSF2011

Bot just the multilayer, the Demo provided it kind a crap compared 2 the proper game, cause i played the real thing, and when u do this shift thing really makes sense, the demo has ruined the image of the game, but the game itself is a must try, i recommend it to any1 who loves racing and cars, the handling is amazing, the variety of cars in this game is actually really impttrsive, this game 2 me is a winner in its storyline, game play and the multilayer mode is very creative.