We’ve invaded DICE to play Battlefield 3, but that’s mot all that happened today.
A little early today, but lets get straight into it. Theres’ a couple of bits from Sweden below, but here’s the rest of today’s European news as well.
- Sega’s Nagoshi planning big pre-TGS announcement tomorrow
My money’s on a new Yakuza.
- Portal 2 PC sold better than console SKU, says Valve
Whilst L4D did better on consoles than PC. Everybody wins!
- Walmart to honour $249 Xbox 360 deal until next week despite error
Generous to say the least.
- Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Arcade to launch in Japan next month
No date for a worldwide release, though
- Batman: Arkham City PC still releasing under Games for Windows Live
This is happening. Yes it is.
- UK charts: Beast defeated – Deus Ex takes down Zumba
Hardcore seems to be back. That that, casuals!
- Blizzard can still “build and sustain” WoW subs base despite decrease
This is despite losing nearly a million subs since the western launch of Cataclysm last year.
- Professor Layton and the Last Specter gets trailered
One for the Level-5 lot out there.
- BioWare: Dragon Age III’s story all about “saving the world from itself”
A lot of harsh criticism was aimed at BioWare after Dragon Age II. Maybe its listened this time?
- THQ announces WWE All Stars 3DS for fall release
Now in 3D, brother.
- Driver: San Francisco gets movie director trailer ahead of Friday’s release
Yup, looking not too shabby.
- Report – Guild Wars 2 to allow player-made PvP servers
You’ll also get ArenaNet servers as well
- We’re seeing Battlefield 3 at DICE – content incoming
Jealous face =(
- Gaikai teams with CDP for Witcher II demo, PC version nearly hits 1 million sales
I’m sitting out on this one until the 360 version arrives.
- GameStop selling Driver: San Francisco for just over £20
Its too late now to do it: it was a one hour thing.
- Kevin Butler returns to PlayStation in new ad campaign
The VP of everything returns home. All hail, King Butler.
- DICE: The Mirror’s Edge “dream is definitely still there”
It’s definitely alive, DICE’s creative boss has told VG247 in Stockholm. YAY! =D
And that’s your lot. See you tomorrow.