Its a Bank Holiday in the UK, so apologies for not having this up earlier. That said, the news never stops. Therefore, if the news never stops, neither do we.
I spent most of my day having a kip, but did some odd bits this morning. Debabrata also chipped in for a majority of the afternoon, though. Here’s what happened throughout today. And there’s still stuff coming in too! That’ll be in Brenna’s wrap tomorrow morning. Here’s her wrap from this morning.
- Baker-led Brothers in Arms title being made at Gearbox
If Furious 4 isn’t to you taste, don’t worry: Baker will be back shortly.
- FIFA 12 TV ad gets airing during Man Utd-Arsenal match
I’d 8-2 to be someone who has to pick between FIFA and Pro Evo this year: both games might get a decent shout this year. (see what I did there? ^_^)
- Lollipop Chainsaw gets five minute off-screen video from PAX
Suda’s next game is batshit poppy. And crazy.
- Skyrim 360 to come in one disc, says Bethesda
So no snarky comments about it being a three or four disc game.
- New Monster Hunter announcements expected for TGS, says analyst firm
I reckon this is likely, most likely for Vita. Remember: Capcom showed Monster Hunter Freedom 3 when Vita was announced in January.
- THQ opens public poll for UFC Undisputed 3 cover athlete
Which muscly man will come out on top?
- BioWare to begin SWTOR beta weekends this Friday
*Steph’s now literally got her head attached to her inbox to see if the invite has dropped. (*=this may not be true in the slightest)
- Hawken gets new teaser trailer
There’s another video coming too by the end of the week.
- Valkyria Chronicles 3: Extra Edition listed by Japanese Retailer
Am cry. =( If this was the announcement from last week, I was hoping it would be a PS3 remaster of VC2 and VC3.
- Namco Bandai teasing new game announcement with Tecmo Koei
What’s this about? We don’t have the foggiest.
- Microsoft announces $30 Gears of War 3 “Season Pass”
The invasion of the season passes has begun.
- Rockstar drops new Max Payne 3 shots
You should probably watch out. If they’re doing an LA Noire with it, you’ll probably get a trailer by fall and get the game by next spring.
- Steamworks support confirmed for Modern Warfare 3
Go nuts, PC massive.
And that’s your lot. There’s bits from Debabrata, but other than that, that’s it. Back to normal service tomorrow.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.