Today’s little nibbles span all five food groups – social, mobile, promotional, Japanese, and fish.
- Treyarch sent Kotaku a blueprint for one of the guns found in the latest Call of Duty: Black Ops DLC pack. Neat.
- NASA has secured some funding for its MMO Astronaut: Moon, Mars, and Beyond . This may actually happen.
- Gamespot‘s got a video interview with Gearbox’s Brian Martel about Aliens: Colonial Marines.
- Ngmoco has appointed a new chief operating officer, Joanna Drake Earl. Coincidentally, I just deleted one of their games after it chewed through my mobile data cap.
- In related news – related because the game I just mentioned deleting was on my Android – Google’s mobile platform has reportedly taken 52 percent of US market share.
- Devil Survivor Overclocked, the revamped 3DS re-release of the Shin Megami Tensei title, is out now, and D’toid‘s got a new trailer.
- Kirby Returns to Dreamland – the long awaited Wii game – will release on October 24.
- 2K has said it definitely agrees Charles Barkley deserves a place on its NBA 2K12 legends roster, but couldn’t come to an agreement with the athlete.
- Activision boss Eric Hirshberg says social gaming valuations are “out of whack”.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.