Time for another round of gaming shorts. There’s quite a few interesting ones this afternoon.
- Mtn Dew is having another Rank Up Your Game with Double XP incentive, this is time for Modern Warfare 3. The promotion for rewards players when they purchase Mountain Dew products.
- Speaking of Modern Warfare 3, the Jeep with the game’s branding was spotted at a car show.
- Sony has updated PlayStation Home, and apparently
- Bars in larger cities across the US are showing StarCraft II tournaments on televisions. Some bars have seen attendance double, others have seen arguments.
- According to a USC Game Design Professor, games will become ‘The Literature of The 21st Century.’ Likely Poe and Fitzgerald are discussing this over brandy in hell at the moment.
- Square has released an auto-patch for Deus Ex: Human Revolution on Steam. It fixes and issue where some users were unable to start the game on specific machines.
- A first look at Gundam Extreme VS PlayStation 3 is through here.
- LovePlus is getting three new new 3DS bundles
- Sony is handing out some nice swag at Pax Prime this weekend. Starhawk included.
- Speaking of PAX, Ms. Splosion Man’s Pinball FX table will be out on August 31 and will be playable at the event.
- Riot games as spotlighted a new League of Legends champion, Talon, The Blade’s Shadow. There are also notes on the new game patch.
, over 8 million zombies were killed in it recently.