The line-up for Xbox Live Indie Games Summer Uprising has been decided, with the community picking ten games that will go live on Xbox Live via the Indie category beginning this week and ending next week. The first title, Raventhorne, went live yesterday, with today’s title being Battle High: San Bruno, with the final title being Redd: The Lost Temple next Friday. All titles will be priced at $3 except Battle High and Cute Things Dying Violently, which will be $1.
There’s a list of the games below the break.
- Tues Aug 23rd – Battle High: San Bruno
- Wed Aug 24th – Cute Things Dying Violently
- Thurs Aug 25th – T.E.C. 3001
- Fri Aug 26th – Doom and Destiny
- Mon Aug 29th – Take Arms
- Tues Aug 30th – SpeedRunner HD
- Wed Aug 31st –Train Frontier Express
- Thurs Sept 1st – Chester
- Fri Sept 2nd – Redd: The Lost Temple
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.