Awesome merchandise! Day and date digital releases! Marriage! Many other delightful things! Enter the world of brevity.
- Driver: San Francisco looks set to release in full on the PlayStation Network almost day-and-date with its physical release.
- Halfbrick has renamed upcoming mobile title Machine Gun Jetpack as Jetpack Joyride.
- Square Enix has announced a line of clothing based on Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Looks schmick.
- GameSetWatch has some info on how to get your Game Boy Camera photos onto your PC.
- This guy commissioned level creators to make a marriage proposal in Portal 2. It’s pretty sweet.
- Minecraft creator Notch took part in the 48 hour game creation challenge Ludum Dare. You can play his game, too.
- Check out this awesome collection of drawings – one for every NES game released in 1988.
- The Oatmeal tackles online gaming. I’m calling sour grapes.
- Gamespot‘s got a video interview with Arma III creatiove director Ivan Buchta.
- Anonymous Twitterati Veracious Shit says D&D daggerdale developer Bedlam Games has been closed. Joystiq‘s sources agree. No official statement, and not a lot of activity on LinkedIn, so could be sound and fury – let’s hope so.
- Siliconera turned up some info – and even screens – on a cancelled Gremlins game.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.