Media Molecule has put out a list of what to expect with the LittleBigPlanet 2 Move Pack when it lands on the PS Store’s virtusal shelves September 14.
The pack will contain five story levels and seven side levels, including Rise of the Cakeling, which features a “rouge cake threatening doom and destruction, and you Sackfolk must once again attempt to restore peace to Craftworld.”
To do this, you can use A new toy, The Brain Crane, which is a new powerup that allows you to control objects with the power of your mind.
Included in the DLC is also a new suite of creative tools to create Move games, record fluid motions, and paint stickers. Speaking of which, there will also be a “boaatload of new stickers, materials, decorations, costumes, music, sound and sequencer objects.”
The Move Pack also brings backwards compatibility with LittleBigPlanet 2, which was announced eons ago, and allows you to play through all of the original story levels from the game, and the 5 million community levels using Move.
Here’s some extra details in a nice bullet list, because, you know we love bullet lists:
- A brand new story for LittleBigPlanet 2 – The Rise of the Cakeling with 14 new levels (5 levels, 7 mini games and 2 cutscenes)
- A new powerup for Sackboy: The Brane Crane
- 3 huge new powerful gadgets for use with PlayStation®Move: The Movinator, The Move Recorder, The Paint Tool
- 4 Interactive Music Tracks
- 8 Music Sequencer Tracks
- A new Sound Object containing 32 new sounds
- 17 new Music Sequencer Instruments
- A new level background
- 6 New Costumes
- 18 Materials
- 41 Decorations
- 13 Objects
- 66 Stickers
- 39 new LittleBigPlanet Pins
- 11 brand new PlayStationTrophies
There still isn’t a set price just yet, but September 14 is not far off, so expect one soon.
Watch a video posted by Media Molecule for LBP2 Move Pack this week.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.