Uncharted 3 demo: Check out 8 minutes of gamescom direct feed footage

Thursday, 18th August 2011 15:54 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

A direct feed video of the Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception gameplay demo at gamescom has been released by Sony. It hits around the 8 minute mark, and can be viewed below, courtesy of Ve3tro. Uncharted 3 is out on November 1, just in case you forgot. Surely, you didn’t though. Thanks, Reece.

1. osric90

No, I didn’t forget, I repeat that date in my head everyday. Sony… please release this video on PSN!

2. KAP

Sorry to have to say this but there showing way too much.

3. Tech-N9ne

WOW, can’t wait 4 this shit.

The only reason I own that useless console called a PS3, finally can put it to use again. ;)

4. nolgan

#3

what a stupid as this

and only with ecluses of play3 not go on another console for more than 1 year, if not turn it on it for 2 things because you bought one for nonsense play3 not wanted, and has no idea of play3 catalog of games, exclusive, not to mention play games with the multis are better for 1 year play3 removing 2 (check the catalog poruqe have no idea)

lease “la-noire”, “balck-ops” mod portal2 stream you have that you do not have x360, BF3 is unique and play3 expancion, dead space 2 tb play3 has exclusive content, ff13, and you could go on and on

right now the best in multis are play3 o = so if you turn on the pro play3 not their games, what you say is a lie just to criticize

but you’re missing xDDD not play infamous 1 and 2, or Resistances 1, 2, 3 or “la-noire” better, or “back-ops” so I could go better, or the great game of psn that are not in x360, lease Antion dead, fat princes, flower GOTY GOTY flow, games of all games amazing pixel

please say, not because I turn on the play3 x360 fanboy and you’re better and do not tell lies

5. Dr.Ghettoblaster

@2. I agree. Everyone always seems to these days. So annoying. Not…..gonna…….watch….

6. poopoofruits

@2 It’s uncharted. Maybe they’re showing too little ;)

7. BloodyJoe

I think Elena and Nathan are the perfect couple! I’m waiting for a wedding scene.

8. OrbitMonkey

A scene where Drake has to free climb to the top of the church to get a old family wedding ring left there by his great great grandmother, followed by a quick time event as he places the ring on Elena’s finger?