WWE 12 roster fleshed out with 60+ legends

Monday, 15th August 2011 01:22 GMT By Brenna Hillier

Over 60 wrestlers will duke it out in THQ’s latest brawler.

Gamesradar reports WWE 12′s cast was unveiled at official community event Summerslam Fan Axxess over the weekend.

One more in-game wrestler remains unnamed, with a reveal promised soon, and 13 more due via DLC post launch.

The line-up allows for a legendary grudge match – John Cena versus The Rock – as shown in the trailer below. THQ is asking fans to vote on which of these titans should appear on the collector’s edition.

See the full cast list below the trailer. WWE 12 is due on PlayStation 3, Wii and Xbox 360 in late November.

• Alberto Del Rio
  • Vince McMahon
  • Steve Austin
  • Edge
  • Sin Cara
  • Jerry Lawler

1. GwynbleiddiuM

I just hope for once everyone’s characters are accurate including heal/face persona and the bloody move sets.

2. GwynbleiddiuM

Dust 2, Inferno and Nuke all day long man, love those, also cbble I love that map.

3. Christopher Jack

The title of this article is a little confusing, wish THQ had announced them in alphabetical order, disappointed that there’s no Batista, Shawn Michaels, Chris Jericho & so many underrated men & woman who have recently been let go due to poor management, all the more reason to love CM Punk’s current storyline. Glad to see Eddie there, Viva La Raza!

4. GwynbleiddiuM

Ooops, I left a my comment on a wrong page, I was sleepy. can it be removed or something? it’s embarrassing really.

@3 I’m with you on the absentees, THQ is the shittiest firm to handle this IP, I wish someone save WWE IP and give it to a talented and hardworking team that can make it better. The only WWE title I truly enjoyed was Smackdown 2 back in the PSone era and you could have 2 players playing games at the same time in story mode had a lot of fun playing it with my bro. Now the story mode is shit and unimpressive with so many things missing or done poorly.

5. Stardog

How do these games play nowadays? If I liked the WWF No Mercy and WCW/NWO Revenge N64 games will I like this?