Some things just can’t be spun out past a couple of sentences and the exhortation to go, look, and learn more.
- Sony’s asked Japanese gamers what accessories they’d like for the Vita. A UMD drive is the clear favourite so far.
- North Korea has denied allegations it’s using gold farming in harvest foreign currencies.
- Nintendo has filed its Wii U trademarks but doesn’t own WiiU.com or NintendoWiiU.com – oh oh.
- Id Software’s John Carmack has said the PlayStation 3 is the second-best console ever made. And the Xbox 360 is the first. Hurh hurh.
- Gamepron has a lovely quote about dwarfs as they pertain to Lord of the Rings: War in the North.
- EA has told Reuters it’s optimistic about holiday sales. Good-o.
- Facebook spin-off Maple Story Adventures has attracted 1 million players so far.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.