It’s Thursday! Which means we’re currently shortening these bad boys for you to take home tonight.
- “Rovio: We’re not a games company,” reads a GI piece. There’s also going to be Angry Birds cookbooks. The world’s gone mental.
- Sifteo, an interactive table-top service, has launched.
- Two Canadians protested outside Valve for Half-Life 3. They must have been hungry with all that striking. So they were bought lunch. By Gabe freakin’ Newell!
- Here’s Freddy’s fatalities in Mortal Kombat.
- The Blinding of Issac, being made by one half of the Team Meat lot, will cost $5. Huzzah.
- Creatures 4 is happening. It’s releasing on PC and Mac by the end of the year, with a release on iOS as well.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.