Thu, Dec 08, 2011 | 04:30 GMT
Thursday Shorts II: Spyro, MotorStorm, Iran 1979, WoW, Total Recall, Witcher 2
Time for some more shorts to get you ready for Friday. Just think: when you wake up tomorrow, your work week will be almost over. Isn’t that grand?
- Kalypso is holding an anniversary sale over on Steam this weekend. There is also the Kalypso Anniversary Pack which includes 20 games for $60.
- We’ve got some shots of Spyro’s upcoming game Skylanders on 3DS posted below.
- MotorStorm Apocalypse has been given a rather nice update with a bunch of sharing options now available.
- Xbox Live has been accused of double billing customers, and a new class action lawsuit has been filed.
- World of Tanks patch 6.6 brings to the downloaded plenty of improvements and some nice additions.
- Navid Khonsari, the cutscene director responsible for Grand Theft Auto 3, has spoken with CNN about his game based on the 1979 Iran revolution. Thanks, stretch215.
- The kooks over at GameFront are at it again with another flowchart. This time, it explores the anatomy of a Steam purchase.
- The Witcher 2 has been patched, and the notes for v1.35 are rather substantial.
- Compete in Uncharted 3 and Resistance 3 at MLG Pro Circuit in Raleigh, NC.
- Blizzard has released “Glimpses” screenshot featuring three unknown NPCs. Part of a WoW patch or the upcoming expansion? See if you can figure it out.
- Apparently, these new Supremacy MMA Screens will crack your skull.
- The folks behind the Michael Jackson MMO now own the IPS for: Men in Black 3, Total Recall (2012), Asterix, War of the Worlds and Waterworld.
- Watch what happens when Burlesque and Cosplay come together In Ireland. Rawr.
- 24 carat Games has Retro/Grade is ready to give you some swag if you come by while at PAX.