Wed, Aug 10, 2011 | 08:22 BST
Wednesday Shorts – Diablo III classes, indie beauties, more
In our endless roaming around the net, we’ve stumbled across some absolutely stunning indie titles today.
By coincidence, putting these delights in a feature box produced a natty two-column look. This was not the intention, but I’m running with it.
Playable online or part of a pay-what-you-want scheme, this unusual and beautiful adventure game will haunt you.
To The Moon
This has been doing the rounds this week, and this trailer shows why. Two scientists enter the mind of dying man to reconstruct his memories and fulfil his dying wish.
Think about death, learn about world customs, and also just enjoy this strange action platformer with puzzle battles.
Braid creator Jonathan Blow’s new game sounds amazing.
- XSEED’s US release of CyberConnect2′s near un-spell-able DS game Solatorobo: Red The Hunter will come with a soundtrack CD when it releases in September.
- Check out the latest League of Legends champion spotlight – and extensive patch notes. Thanks, Anjiro.
- The team behind critical web series Extra Credits is having a tussle with The Escapist over the rights. Hope it’s settled smoothly, for both parties.
- Golden flagged this awesome stop motion video recreating classic games – with coins.
- There’s a massive Mega Man sale on the PlayStation Network.
- IGN has video interviews for a handful of Diablo III’s classes.