Metro: Last Light gets final E3 vid, full demo on August 23

Wednesday, 10th August 2011 14:10 GMT By Johnny Cullen

THQ’s released the final part of the three-part gameplay video series of Metro: Last Light’s E3 demo, which sees Artyom and Khan having to intercept a train that has a mysterious prisoner on board. The end of the video promises the full 12 minute gameplay video will come on August 23. Get the final part below the break.

Metro: Last Light releases in 2012 for PS3, 360 and PC.

1. Patrick Garratt

I’m pretty sure that looks “fucking good”.

2. Bluey2309

Guns and aiming looks way better this time around. I love the motion blur effect on the train, looks incredible!

3. Christopher Jack

Looks excellent, should be one of the few games that even Erthazus won’t bitch about :P

4. Erthazus

they improved shooting and guns weight this time around. direct X11 tesselation and motion blur is in full effect. Let’s see what they will bring in 23 August.

@3, a ha ha. Retarded joke from a retarded playstation fanboy. I only bitch at bad games and they deserve it.

5. Christopher Jack

@4, Then you think everything is bad. You should be smart enough to tell the difference between a joke & somebody mocking you.

6. Fin

@4, a ha ha. Retarded joke from a retarded graphics fanboy. You only bitch about everything.

7. NeoSquall

wow, the train sequence if gorgeous.

8. BULArmy

I only want to know, will they preserve military grade ammo as currency?
    If they don’t I will be pretty dissapointed and this game will go in the CoD clone list…
    Alos I hope they don;t screw too much the lore of the world which is established by now by all the books, but as it seems it is the screwing case…

9. Patrick Garratt

I don’t know if they’re going to preserve the ammo system or not, but I do know they’re mentally dedicated to the “world”. I can ask, if you like?

10. BULArmy

Don’t bother Patrick we will know all at some point and it is not so big problem, because the lore of the world is not known by most of the ppl who will buy the game and I have faith in the developers.

11. Maximum Payne

Does anyone else art style remind you of Killzone 2 ?

12. Kuwabara

yes Maximum, i was thinking the exact same thing. Thought i prefer killzones visuals slightly more.

13. Maximum Payne

@12 But know its for PC and 360 so I think its going to pretty good sales :)

14. Christopher Jack

Huh, just realized that it also has a PS3 release. Not sure which platform to get it for, if it runs for PS3 like the original did for the 360, I’ll be forced to get the PC version.

15. partchimp

Quite enjoyed the first one on 360 but kinda lost interest for some reason. I think it was the insanely difficult stealth bits that were the nail in the coffin. Still, a welcome sequel