No need to dilldally, we’re doing it now.
Here is the news on what has been the most quietest pre-gamescom day yet.
- Marvel vs Capcom 3 listed for Vita by Amazon France
But then it was pulled. Conspiracy!
- Square Enix bringing Kingdom Hearts 3DS, FF Type-0 more to TGS
But no Versus XIII. Shock.
- Handful of WiiWare titles get pulled from US, EU storefronts
It comes amid a developer of a few of those pulled titles admitted it had gone bust.
- EA brings MIG jet inside gamescom venue for Battlefield 3 promotion
Watch the EA presser: you’re almost certainly going to get jet footage in Cologne next week.
- n-Space bringing Modern Warfare 3 to DS
But not 3DS, though.
- Perry: “Almost all publishers” signed with Gaikai
Even though two publishers have been announced so far.
- Champion Jockey videos leave us speechless
- Deus Ex’s Japanese release gets minor content edit
Nothing too gory.
- Ghostlight to bring Persona 2 PSP to Europe this year
Now do Persona 4, Atlus.
- League of Legends gets three-minute Dominion video
For the LOL massive. See what I did there?
- Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City gets half-hour long gameplay video
Half an hour of footage. What more could you want?
- Sony Ericsson teases Minecraft for Xperia Play
It’s nine seconds, but better than nout.
- Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood big winner at BIU awards
Plus more for games like Gran Turismo 5, Crysis 2 and FIFA 11.
- Splinter Cell Trilogy releasing on EU PSN tomorrow
Get them on their own for around £7 or as a trio for under £25.
- Report – Team Bondi assets, IP sold off
Not looking good is it? All the best if true.
And that’s it. Back tomorrow. Tata.