No need to dilldally, we’re doing it now.
Here is the news on what has been the most quietest pre-gamescom day yet.
- Marvel vs Capcom 3 listed for Vita by Amazon France
But then it was pulled. Conspiracy!
- Square Enix bringing Kingdom Hearts 3DS, FF Type-0 more to TGS
But no Versus XIII. Shock.
- Handful of WiiWare titles get pulled from US, EU storefronts
It comes amid a developer of a few of those pulled titles admitted it had gone bust.
- EA brings MIG jet inside gamescom venue for Battlefield 3 promotion
Watch the EA presser: you’re almost certainly going to get jet footage in Cologne next week.
- n-Space bringing Modern Warfare 3 to DS
But not 3DS, though.
- Perry: “Almost all publishers” signed with Gaikai
Even though two publishers have been announced so far.
- Champion Jockey videos leave us speechless
- Deus Ex’s Japanese release gets minor content edit
Nothing too gory.
- Ghostlight to bring Persona 2 PSP to Europe this year
Now do Persona 4, Atlus.
- League of Legends gets three-minute Dominion video
For the LOL massive. See what I did there?
- Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City gets half-hour long gameplay video
Half an hour of footage. What more could you want?
- Sony Ericsson teases Minecraft for Xperia Play
It’s nine seconds, but better than nout.
- Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood big winner at BIU awards
Plus more for games like Gran Turismo 5, Crysis 2 and FIFA 11.
- Splinter Cell Trilogy releasing on EU PSN tomorrow
Get them on their own for around £7 or as a trio for under £25.
- Report – Team Bondi assets, IP sold off
Not looking good is it? All the best if true.
And that’s it. Back tomorrow. Tata.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.