The weekend is finally here. Thanks be to the Gods or however the phrase goes – we’re just happy. So happy in fact, we’re dancing.
- Check out this Anno 2070 teaser. The game will be shown at gamescom this month.
- A woman named Stevi went into labor at QuakeCon, but waited on going to the ER so she could finish watching the Skyrim presentation. She and her finance Chaz named the baby girl Atari Lynn. Awesome.
- Speaking of Skyrim, Gamespot had the chance to play it at the event, and kill poor unsuspecting NPCs. We salute them for it.
- Sony has replaced Resistance 3 with MotorStorm Apocalypse in its 3D TV bundle. No word just yet on why.
- Fret not, boys and girls: the full range of Batman: Arkham City skins being handed out at retailers as pre-order bonuses will become available to all later as DLC.
- NBA Jam: On Fire Edition is coming to PSN and XBL in October, and you can look at screens for it here.
- IGN has posted an infographic it created called Battlefield VS. Call of Duty: By the Numbers. Should give you all something to argue about for a while.
- Konami’s Nura: Rise of the Yokai Clan game is a “versus action” title heading to Japan in November.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.