Tue, Aug 02, 2011 | 07:37 BST
Tuesday Shorts – Just Dance 3, fringe financials, Twittah
Next week is going to be epic. This week? Yeah, not so much.
- Just Dance 3 supports Kinect and has a Create mode for doing your own choreography. See a trailer below.
- Ubisoft mobile gaming offshoot Gameloft has seen a 15 percent jump in sales in the first six months of 2011.
- Juliet Starling, cheerleading hero of Grasshopper Manufacture’s new game Lollipop Chainsaw, is on Twitter.
- ESPN on Xbox Live is being overhauled towards the end of the month, with split screen and all.
- A Brisbane company has said (again) it’s invented a tech which will improve graphics by a factor of 10,000. The basic idea is apparently solid, but the general consensus whenever this raises its head is that this is sound and fury.
- IGN has a few bits of art for come sort of follow up to iOS smash hit Cut The Rope.
- Zippo is releasing a line of Catherine-inspired lighters.
- Keita Takahashi has posted another entry in his blog about working at Tiny Speck. The Katamari creator moved from Japan to Vancouver to join the Glitch dev team.
- Chinese MMO developer ChangYou is out-performing expectations. Go team!