Sony’s acquired Sucker Punch. And some other stuff. Catch up on the major headlines in the past 24 hours in video and text form below.
- Featured content: We’re running a history of Xbox’s birth this week, to celebrate the console’s tenth birthday this year. Here’s the first bit.
- Sony’s confirmed it’s bought Sucker Punch, and along with it inFamous and Sly Cooper.
- Square Enix has bought the rights to True Crime: Hong Kong from Activision.
- Valve’s offering $1 million in prizes in a gamescom DotA 2 tournament.
- US PSOne Import Classics are in the works for the European PS Storefront.
- The latest Gears of War 3 trailer shows of the game’s Horde 2.0 mode.
- Pre-order Batman: Arkham City, get some splendid exclusive skins.
- Warner’s to publish Grasshopper’s Lollipop Chainsaw.
- The Xbox 360 version of The Witcher 2’s been delayed into the first quarter of next year.
- The Battlefield 3 Andy McNab novel is a real thing. It’s been announced.
- Blizzard hasn’t forgotten about the StarCraft II mod marketplace, Rob Pardo’s assured.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.