Sorry this is late today. I thought it was a bank holiday and we all went back to sleep. All this happened over the weekend. Catch up now in video and text.
- Enter this competition and win a 5-star trip to see Battlefield 3 in Sweden! This is fairly amazing, so get on it.
- Diablo III is to have a real-cash in-game auction house. Yep: you’ll be able to sell in-game items for real money.
- Daigo came fourth in the main Evo Street Fighter competition. Japan’s Fuudo won it.
- More from Evo: a ton of new Soul Calibur V gameplay footage.
- A main Norwegian retailer has ceased stocking 51 games after the recent Anders Behring Breivik murders.
- Microsoft is working on relaxing Xbox Live rules for free-to-play, Hi-Rez boss Todd Harris said over the weekend.
- Nintendo’s Satoru Iwata has said last week’s 3DS price cut was made to avoid errors surrounding GameCube pricing. In case you missed it, Iwata has also said he’s responsible for slow 3DS sales and has halved his salary as a show of goodwill.
- Ocarina of Time is 3DS’s first million-seller.
- Armored Core V’s been pushed back to January from its previously-announced October launch.
- Here’s a new Halo: Anniversary Edition plot trailer.
- The Commando perk won’t be included in Modern Warfare 3.
- Metro: Last Light will run on a “pretty modest PC,” apparently.
- Sega lost £17 million last quarter.
- Warhammer 40K Kill Team’s getting its PSN release tomorrow.
- Blockbuster’s rumouring Vita for an October release.