Fri, Jul 29, 2011 | 21:38 BST
Friday Shorts the Third: Mario FPS, Rock Band 3, SCII, Minecraft, Move
It’s kind of like Shrek the Third, only better, obviously.
- Sony has updated a December PS Blog post to let everyone know there are now 78 Move-enabled games and more on the way.
- Remember that FPS Super Mario project that popped up online a while back? Apparently, it only took 8 weeks to make using Unreal.
- StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty has been patched to version 1.3.6.
- Awesome update to Rock band 3 coming next week – should make up for the YES bit: Beastie Boys – “Make Some Noise”, Beastie Boys – “No Sleep till Brooklyn”, Heart – “Barracuda” , James Brown– “Super Bad, Pts. 1 & 2” and Rufus (ft. Chaka Khan) – “Tell Me Something Good ”. Hell to the yes.
- Minecraft’s Endermen are a bit creepy, and remind us a bit of Basement Cat.
- The DLC update for Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition has gone live on Steam.