Look, will you please just read these, and not come asking in two weeks why I didn’t report on the West Wing fan game being made in Los Berados as if I’d just shot a puppy?
- Facebook has a director of game partnerships, and he says the social platform needs to improve its offering to developers.
- Move.Me, Sony’s PlayStation Move dev kit, is out now and free for educational purposes.
- Thank goodness we didn’t make a fuss over this Half-life ARG because it turns out it’s a fake.
- Riot’s put out a video preview of the next League of Legends patch.
- A planned double XP weekend for City of Heroes has been postponed. Sorry.
- Guidelines for NeoGeo developers have turned up, and they’re frankly adorable. “No spurting blood”. Yes, sir.
- Replica N7 rifle from Mass Effect! Dear Santa, I have been a very good girl, and…
- Did you think Minecraft’s creepers couldn’t get any nastier? Wrong! So wrong.
- Phantasy Star Online 2 is a thing. Look at this trailer if you want more proof.
Today’s unrelated street art is called Add to Basket – the full thing is pretty cool.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.