The sun is setting in Australia, which means I am this close to pissing off to see Tekken: Blood Vengeance courtesy of Namco Bandai Australia. Aww, yiss, full disclosure. Here’s what you missed in the last eight hours:
Don’t forget that Pat’s Bulletcast will be up shortly, looking back over the past 24 hours with a discerning and experienced eye. Did he shave today or didn’t he? Has his hair grown back? Will he flash his tattoos again? All these questions answered and more.
- Wednesday Shorts – Creepers, N7 rifle, Facebook, more
Today’s shorts are a motley bunch. It’s where I throw the things I find fascinating but know you don’t – and vice versa.
- Stronghold 3 pre-orders net original game for free
I love it when we have time to cover stuff like this. Now excuse me, I need to form a perimeter. Of trebuchets.
- Pac-Man and Galaga Dimensions features perma-save
A worrying trend in the making?
- Harmonix celebrates 3,000-strong Rock Band library
3,000 tracks on Rock Band and people are still complaining they can’t find anything they like. Guys. Seriously.
- Anarchy Reigns trailer has a story to tell
Sometimes, trailers are misrepresentative of the final product – and I suspect this is one of them. Serious business ahoy.
- Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D delayed into 2012
On the bright side, if it comes out near my birthday I might finally bother to get a 3DS.
- Dragon Age II pulled from Steam as Legacy DLC launches
It looks like Valve is really set against players buying DLC from EA without giving a percentage to Steam – which is somewhat uncomfortable for everyone.
- Soul Calibur V trailer drops story hints
CyberConnect2 is helping out with Soul Calibur V. I love the Soul fiction. Pity about its representation of women, really.
- NBA Jam: On Fire Edition trailered
I demand extra points for not doing a stupid “it’s heating up” headline or whatever.
- DICE: Battlefield 3 frame rate issue blown “out of proportion”
I suspect 99% of the people complaining about BF3′s resolution have their Xbox hooked to a 720-capable TV by composite cables. Cynical?
- Rumour – PS3 exclusive shooter from EA’s Black Troll
I’ll concede premise A=1, and also premise B=1, but if you add them together, you don’t get 3.
- Mass Effect 3′s FemShep almost certainly to be blonde
It’s probably best if I let the captain express my feelings on this subject.
- Street Fighter x Tekken to use updated netcode
I used to work at an ISP, and these dudes would ring up raging about lag when their pings were fantastic. A poor workman, etc.
- Duke Nukem Forever Hail to the Icons Parody Pack inbound
I find it pretty amusing that the background image on the 2K Blog post is a corpse in a coffin.
Popcorn and jeering await. See you on the other side, my dears.