Modern Warfare 3 Hardened Edition shot pops up

Friday, 22nd July 2011 21:26 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Robert Bowling has posted a picture of the Hardened Edition of Modern Warfare 3. Bowling said more on this edition will be revealed during the Call of Duty XP event in September. The event will also debut Modern Warfare 3′s multiplayer. Game’s out in November.

1. nani17

Stick your repacked mw2 game up your ass. I’m sorry but Activision does this to every game and I’m just tired of it.

2. AHA-Lambda

nice box ;)

3. Stephany Nunneley

@2 Yep! And it’s nice and thick…. wait….

4. tmac2011

standard only for now. i learned my lesson with treyarch with buying editions like these

5. DSB

I always have this idea of people who buy these things living in these kinds of serialkiller-like pads full of junk that they have nowhere to put. Kinda like living in a decayed fairytale world full of forgotten gaming related stuff.

A bit like your average games writer, really ;)

6. Stephany Nunneley

@5 – :/ You depress me sometimes.

7. DSB

@6 Sorry, I feared that might hit a little too close to home :D

It’s just that every person I’ve known with even the slightest connection to games writing, has been inundated with completely useless junk from PR folks. They basically throw everything at you but the kitchen sink. Unless it’s a kitchen sink related game, in which case they send you five.

I don’t get why people buy these things. I can see how you might get excited about a certain game, but like a week after, when the excitement is gone, it’s really just junk taking up space.

I’ve barely got enough space to fit in my non-junk stuff, I don’t need a bunch more with my games.

8. Stephany Nunneley

@7 Actually, what depressed me was the fact I DON’T have a bunch of forgotten game memorabilia lying about, and all useless information in my head mostly pertains to Monty Python and Mel Brooks movies and 80s music trivia! :p

9. DSB

Damn, you must’ve really pissed someone off, PR-wise.

Or maybe times have changed. I haven’t been close to any games writers for ages. Back then there was no limit to how stupid the shit you’d get could be.

Jak and Daxter would get you metal stressballs in a nice little chest and what not. No sense, what so ever.

Really, there’s nothing to do with it, and nowhere to put it. I guess you could take it out back and build a mountain of swag. Alright, I guess that would be pretty awesome.

10. Stephany Nunneley

@8 Well, I have gotten a few goodies, don’t get me wrong, but I never ask for them and I don’t talk about it all over town when I do. I am just thankful when they notice me. I am like the human equivalent of Eeyore. :D :D