This was supposed to be a quiet week. I’m going to spend the weekend sobbing quietly in a wardrobe wishing games didn’t exist. These nibbles are all I can manage before I go.
- Take Two COO Karl Slatoff agrees with analysts – the publisher is a great investment. Call me, he hints.
- Some new Theatrhythm screens have turned up. Still looks ridiculous. Ridiculously awesome.
- Pre-orders for Tales of Xilia in Japan are outpacing previous games in the series. Good news for those wanting to see more of this RPG series.
- If you buy Bastion through Microsoft’s Marketplace, you’ll get a free copy of The Maw. Sweet.
- Final Fantasy XIV’s patch 1.18 is live. Massively has all the details.
- Namco’s holding a competition to get your name in Soul Calbur V. I consider that topping.
- Ubisoft has announced that Just Dance 3 will contain all-new modes, Just Create and Four Player.
Today’s unrelated street art.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.