It’s time for your second batch of shorts for the day. This one features an interesting off-screen video of Yoshinori Ono and Katsuhiro Harada doing, well, just watch. We’ve actually posted the video in here. A shorts first? Maybe.
- Walmart has decided to start sharing games sales data. In other news, Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies! Rivers and seas boiling! Forty years of darkness! Earthquakes, volcanoes…The dead rising from the grave! Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together… mass hysteria!
- World of Warcraft is getting localized for Brazil. Terrível!
- Free-To-Play Pixeljunk Monsters is hitting social networks later this year.
- Prog rockers YES are heading to Rock Band 3 next week. No thanks.
- Boxart and PC specs for Red Orchestra 2 have been released.
- Google+ may be getting a Games Stream soon. You knew it was bound to happen eventually. Honeymoon over, etc.
- Sideway, the upcoming action-platformer based on the in-development cartoon series, has been trailered.
- Microsoft just keeps getting sued over Kinect.
- Thatgamecompany, Minority, Fueled Entertainment and Overkill held a panel on creating a AAA indie game at Comic-Con.
- AMD earnings continue to drop despite record CPU sales, GPU business loses $7 million.
- New screens for The Testament of Sherlock Holmes screenshots have been released.
- Sony has updated the US PS Movie Store with Limitless, Take Me Home Tonight, Lou, House of the Rising Sun, Cracks, The Way of the West, Dumbstruck, Gordon Glass, Monsterwolf, and more.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.