Bethesda has announced the full Quakecon 2011 line-up, confirming the legendary, 50-hour John Carmack ultra-keynote for 2.00pm local time on August 4.
Here’s the full thing. We’ll be there.
- Welcome and Annual Keynote with John Carmack – Thursday, August 4th at 2:00pm
- Skyrim Presentation – Friday, August 5th at 1:00pm (Todd Howard, Bethesda Game Studios)
- 20 Years of id Software – Friday, August 5th at 2:30pm (John Carmack, Tim Willits, Todd Hollenshead, Kevin Cloud – id Software)
- Ultimate Origins: The Games That Influence Us – Friday, August 5th at 4:00pm (Raphael Colantonio, Arkane; Harvey Smith, Arkane; Matt Hooper, id Software; Marcus Smith, Insomniac)
- Prey 2 Presentation – Friday, August 5th at 5:30pm (Chris Rhinehart, Human Head)
- Community Managers: Un-moderated! – Saturday, August 6th at 1:00pm (Abbie Heppe, Respawn; Adam Pyle, id Software; Matt Grandstaff, Bethesda Softworks; Nick Breckon, Bethesda Softworks; Ryan Schneider, Insomniac)
- First-person Perspectives – Saturday, August 6th at 2:30pm (Mackey McClandish, Respawn; Drew Murray, Insomniac; Tim Willits, id Software; Julien Roby, Arkane)
- PC Perspective Hardware Workshop – Saturday, August 6th at 3:30pm
Said Bethesda PR today: “In addition to the lineup of presentations and panels, attendees will also have the opportunity to check out various exhibitors on the show floor, including BAWLS Guarana, the U.S Air Force, Cooler Master, CPU Magazine, Dell Computer, Diamond Multimedia, FSP GROUP USA CORP, Glitch Gaming Apparel, Grow Up Japan Co., Ltd., Gunnar Optiks, Hi-Rez Studios, IN WIN Development, Intel Americas, Inc., Plantronics and Psyko Audio Labs, Inc.
“QuakeCon 2011 will take place at the Hilton Anatole Hotel in Dallas, TX. The event remains FREE to general admission and BYOC attendees thanks to the support of id and Bethesda Softworks, as well as the QuakeCon volunteer staff and the 2011 event sponsors and exhibitors. Doors to the QuakeCon BYOC will open on Thursday, August 4th at 9am and will remain open through 12pm on Sunday, August 7th.”
Go. You really may as well. It’ll be fun.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.