Amazon lists GoldenEye Reloaded for Xbox 360 and PS3

Tuesday, 19th July 2011 15:28 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Amazon France has outed GoldenEye Reloaded for Xbox 360 and PS3, which would explain the various domain registrations which popped up for the game last month.

It looks as though the listings have been pulled, because we can no longer find the game on the site, but luckily Gamekyo nabbed some screenshots of it.

So far, it looks to be an HD remake of GoldenEye 007 which was releases on Wii last year.

Amazon France has the game slated for an October 28 release this year.

We’ll send Activision a mail.

1. Grimrita

This and Mario Kart 64 were one of the main reasons to own a N64. Classic games

2. triggerhappy

Wow they screens look really good, looks almost like a full blown regular game. Day 1 for me, I love Bond games (including Bloodstone :) )

3. schnide

GoldenEye N64 blows if you play it now, it really shows how far we’ve come.

But yes, damn fine back in the day. Damn fine.

4. Gekidami

From what i’ve heard the ‘remake’ actually has very little in common with Golden Eye 64.

5. Lewis247

Yes, just to clarify the remake on the wii is very, very different from the original. The first level is not at day time. It’s at night and it’s raining. I mean it’s a good nice looking game but it just feels different.. sometimes good different but sometimes not.

Well this listening pretty much confirms it, Can’t wait.

6. triggerhappy

^ yeh I think they were just discussing the original, anyway I nearly bought a Wii for this game alone, dosen’t work that well on dolphin. I had a funny feeling there might be an HD version in the works, its Acti after all, covering all bases as usual. Glad I waited, pumped for this :D

7. majicship

I bought Goldeneye for Wii when it came out and regretted it straight away. It felt so klunky and akward. I couldn’t play it and neither did our kids. It would take a lot to tempt me back towards a 007 title again.

8. Dr.Ghettoblaster

Wow. Great news! Day ONE purchase for me. Pumped. Very excited about this! One of the titles on my eventual wii game purchase list.

Hopefully they improve textures and more, not just increase resolution.

9. triggerhappy

@ Dr G – ive seen it at 720p on dolphin and it looks pretty nice but these screenshots look REALLY nice, I definitely think theres more going on there than just a resolution bump.

10. Gekidami

The shots look like CoD to me. in fact they’re both Acti games arent they? I’m gonna go ahead and guess its the same engine as Blops.