NCSoft’s confirmed that update 2.6 for Aion will go live on August 3.
The full list of features include:
- The “Crucible Challenge,” a solo version of the Empyrean Crucible instance
- A new auto-party matching system for select key instances in the game
- Difficulty level adjustments to Dark Poeta, Empyrean Crucible and Beshmundir Temple
- A new pet, the Runaway Poppy, which has a chance to provide its master with Platinum Medals
- New conditioning stones to make your gear even better than today
- Improvements to boss looting in Fire Temple and Steel Rake
There’ll also be “a carnival of events to let you scratch that itch for bygone days” happening in-game for the rest of the summer. There’s details of that over on the game’s website here.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.