Sat, Jul 16, 2011 | 21:40 BST
Saturday Shorts: StarCraft Universe, Sdatcher, Skulls of the Shogun, sales
Complete your weekend with the shorts posted below. You can ask God to forgive you for it at church tomorrow.
- Rumor has it that Namco countdown site from earlier this week is a Digimon PSP game.
- Looks like the HD version of MGS3 in the MGS HD collection is getting its voice work re-recorded. At least, the Japanese version, maybe. Thanks, Triggerhappy.
- Our friends over at GamePron have posted the weekly screenshot dump. You should go have a look.
- Microsoft will publish Haunted Temple Studios’ strategy title Skulls of the Shogun over XBLA.
- A lot of stuff is on sale this week, and you can get comprehensive lists here, here, here, and here.
- Gamefront has published a video showing you 10 LOST Easter Eggs in games.
- The Darkfall devs are skirting the issue of whether or not the game is going free-to-play or not.
- There’s a new behind-the-scenes trailer showing the creation of weapon sounds for F.E.A.R. 3.
- Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines has received a new patch.
- Want a sneak peek at Wukong The Monkey King from League of Legends? Sure you do. Thanks, Anjiro.
- The Darkness II will be at Comic-Con, just a reminder.
- The band Incubus is getting its own game called Incubattle. You can’t make this shit up, sadly.
- Sony’s opened up a PSP Remaster website.
- Blue has a list of games new to digital distribution.
- There’s some interesting information over on Massively regarding the opening class cinematics for SWTOR.
- Star Fox 64 3D will be released in Oz on September 15, just in case you were unawares.
- Critical Mass from Manic Game Studios now has a demo. Yay.
- There’s some Rise of the Immortals beta updates and a video through here.
- StarCraft Universe, a.k.a. World of StarCraft has an official gameplay video out.
- Speedo is a sponsor for Michael Phelps: Push the Limit. Banana hammock fantastic.
- There’s some art and a character listing from Suda 51 for the Snatcher (Sdatcher) radio drama here.
- A video for the PS mini title Carnivores: Ice Age has been posted.
- Sega is setting up a pop-up arcade at San Diego Comic-Con.
- Repawn’s Nate Stephens, an environment artist, has showcased techniques behind God of War 3 and City of Heroes.