Thu, Jul 14, 2011 | 22:06 BST
Thursday Shorts: Brave Company, Cthulhu, SFxT, Cave, Devil Survivor 2, FFXIII-2
It’s time for your Thursday link dump, a.k.a. shorts. Head onward if you dare – it’s rather large today.
- Breath of Death VII and Cthulhu Saves the World are now available on Steam.
- Silicon Knights is working on a new 3D-game engine and plans to self-publish in the future, thanks to support from the Ontario government.
- Capcom has released another Street Fighter X Tekken teaser. We think it’s Jin from Tekken. We could be wrong, though.
- Speaking of Capcom, it’s announced a UK Fight Club tour.
- A computer has been taught English so it can play Civilization.
- An artist has transformed famous games into book covers.
- Fray has been delayed into Q1 2012, but has put in place some pre-order bonuses.
- Apparently, Cave’s latest game isn’t about shooting ships but taking pictures.
- Beta update v1.35 is now live on the Public Test Realm for StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty.
- Masthead has released the first Earthrise expansion and has reactivated old accounts.
- A Your Shape: Fitness Evolved 2012 trailer is here.
- Battle of the Immortals’ Titan update has gone live.
- Namco Bandai has announced 3DS Brave Company. Here’s some shots.
- Dynasty Warriors 7 has been updated with new costumes.
- Early Simon Belmont designs have been released by Konami.
- Tons of Devil Survivor 2 shots are through here, and some information here.
- LOTRO’s Rise of Isengard expansion is going to include one big-ass dragon named Draigoch in a 24-man raid.
- Here is a list of the staff working on Final Fantasy XIII-2, and here are some hi-res shots of the game.
- Some shots of EverQuest’s Veil of Alaris expansion have been posted.
- Gamify has launched a new website.
- There’s an interview with the folks behind Black Prophecy over on Massively.