THQ teases Metro: Last Light E3 gameplay video

Thursday, 14th July 2011 02:57 GMT By Brenna Hillier

THQ has promised to release a Metro: Last Light E3 Gameplay trailer on Thursday 14 July – that’s US time, so those of us already enjoying the tail end of the week have another day to wait.

The trailer will be added to the Metro YouTube channel, but a prologue is currently showing exclusively on the game’s Facebook page. You have to Like it to have a squiz.

Metro: Last Light is a shooter with survival elements, the follow up to last year’s Metro 2033, and due on PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in March 2012, with a Wii U version to follow.

1. Big_Boss

Fuck yeah, trailer is up. I love METRO 2033 and I can’t wait for Last Light.

2. Erthazus

I want to see whats up next with Direct X11 which they really love.

Absolutely zero point to play this on console.

3. Moonwalker1982

Because it’s all about the graphics and that same old shit….right? There IS a very good point to play it on console if you don’t own a strong enough PC. Which in my case is true, i have a laptop and thats it. And i’m not planning on going back to PC gaming ever, there’s nothing wrong with buying it for consoles.

The prologue was new for me, so the real gameplay video has yet to come, right? Cause on their Youtube channel is just the old well known trailer.

4. Erthazus

Playing Assassins Creed 2 on the PC or console does not matter much except for better framerate, better resolution and AA.

but playing Metro games or the sequel matters much because:

1) It’s the Ukrainian developer. They have almost zero experience with consoles and last game was a very bad port for the Xbox 360 console. Choppy one, with lowest visuals ever, with AI full of bugs.

2) Playing on highest settings is absolutely different experience. Playing this on console is like playing a PSN|XBLA version of the game compared to big blockbuster game.
    Thats the difference between them.

Nothing is wrong that if someone buys something for console or PC i’m just saying how this experience is different.
    It’s the same thing with Polish or Ukrainian developers. They have zero experience on consoles and in the near future it’s going to be like that.

5. Moonwalker1982

I didn’t encounter many A.I. bugs really, i found it a rather challenging game with amazing atmosphere. The graphics were damn good for the Xbox 360 if you ask me. Choppy? Nah….i’m sorry but i highly disagree with that. I was impressed with it on 360.

6. Christopher Jack

Same here, one of the better looking console games, not perfect but certainly not bad, I understand that it was exceptional on PC though, in fact maybe one of the best looking games.