Wed, Jul 13, 2011 | 13:23 BST
Wednesday shorts: Type-0, Black Ops, Amnesia, Rabbids
Go push for the win, dudes and dudettes: it’s Wednesday! And that means you’re halfway home. Here are your shorts for this morning.
- There’s a new update for Final Fantasy XI available.
- Civilization V’s been updated as well.
- And Black Ops too.
- There’s a Half-Life fan-film through here.
- A new indie studio, Exit Strategy Studios, has been founded.
- A sample of Final Fantasy Type-0′s soundtrack will be available to get from this weekend.
- Ubisoft decided to launch a Rabbids trailer on the last Harry Potter movie. No idea why.
- A remake for King of Kong has been mooted.
- There’s some stats for Combat Arms here.
- “Serious Gaming ‘fatally flawed’, consultant claims,” is Develop’s headline.
- Ignite Game Technologies has gotten funding of up to $7.5 million.
- “Silicon Sisters’ co-founder Brenda Bailey Gershkovitch believes that the video game industry still has a long way to go when it comes to figuring out what women want from video games,” says GamePolitics, referring to a GI story.
- The Escapist has gone live with a five-page Amnesia post-mortem.