Grab some popcorn: Eidos releases 30-minute Deus Ex video

Wednesday, 13th July 2011 06:47 GMT By Nathan Grayson

The gameplay footage wars of late have been fierce indeed. Deus Ex started off strong with 12 talky minutes of augmented action, but BioShock Infinite stole the show with 15 high-flying minutes of its own. Turns out, however, that Deus Ex was only just getting warmed up. Half-an-hour of footage – with commentary. Your move, everybody else. You know, if you even have that much game to begin with.

Catch the full multi-part demo after the break, courtesy of IGN.

1. badboy_122

I think they released the whole game in videos :D

here are youtube links for the above videos :

Part 1

ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

Part 2

ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

Part 3

2. Dr.Ghettoblaster

I’ll say it again, I don’t believe developers and/or publishers releasing this much gameplay footage prior to release date is wise. Why? You’re spoiling the game experience. Tease us, that’s all that is needed.

3. osric90

Yeah… too much information, too much videos, too much hype. Hopefully the game will be THAT good.

4. Edo

Prediction:somewhere between 8-8.5 .

5. Hunam

The game is 35 hours long. I’d imagine 30 mins here, 12 minutes there and 9 minutes before isn’t going to rock the boat too much. In fact, I’m glad I got to see gameplay for once. DX is the first game in years where I know what I’m actually going to get in the box.

Usually you just get vague previews, boring quick cut trailers and a few posed screens. We used to get so much better stuff 10 years ago for games. Marketing for games has gotten pointless this gen as you haven’t a clue what you’re buying most of the time. The only reason I’m excited for MW3 was because of that asset dump by Kotaku a while back.

6. Dr.Ghettoblaster

At a quick glance, kind of reminds me of a nice polished Metal Gear meets Perfect Dark. Again, at a quick glance. Looks good