Tuesday’s second batch of shorts are here. Get ’em while they’re hot, etc.
- In really obvious news of the day, analysts Creutz and Pachter both expect Xbox 360 to be the console king when the NPDs are released for June.
- A band called Shadow of the Colossus has made a death metal song about Demon’s Souls.
- Kathy Lee Gifford and her NBC pals think if you are over 30 and play videogames, you are weird.
- New PS3 units are rumored to be ditching the use of regular, old component cables and allowing for HDMI only.
- New sceens have been released for A Game Of Thrones: Genesis.
- Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc is now available on GOG and the service has put Dream Pinball 3D on sale.
- Black Prophecy’s first content update hits North America tomorrow.
- MLB 11 The Show has predicted the 2011 All-Star Game.
- Gameplay for Final Fantasy’s Theatrhythm has been detailed.
- Sony and Future Publishing are to host an all-new weekly HD video show on PSN in the UK for free.
- Heroes of Newerth has released Hero Spotlight: Revenant.
- Future Games of London has launched a new distribution service for mobile developers.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.