It’s Thursday, which means you’ve nearly passed the finishing line. You’re not there yet, but you’ve almost done it. Hang in there and read these shorts.
- There’s a look inside Australian developer Nnooo on Kotaku AU here.
- Atari’s suing Tommo over the latter selling apparently knockoffs of Flashback 2.
- Here’s a new Shadows of the Damned video to convince you to buy it already if you haven’t.
- iOS gamers can play up to twice as long as those on other mobile handsets, like Android or Windows Phone 7.
- Jupiter’s making Theatrhythm, supposedly.
- Jane McGonigal’s in Elle. GSW says so.
- Some dude claims to have every PS2 game ever released in a sealed condition. Umm. Wow?
- Square Enix has detailed the revisions to emmitys in Final Fantasy XIV.
- Another Kinect hack. Because you can never have enough of them.
- “Games and Films as Crisis Management Training Tools,” says GamePolitics.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.