Wed, Jul 06, 2011 | 22:25 BST
Wednesday Shorts: BSGO, AoC, Urban Champion, Zoom, NMH: Red Zone
It’s hump day, your week is half over. Read these shorts and close your Wednesday out.
- Battlestar Galactica is no longer in beta, and had 3 million folks register for it.
- No More Heroes: Red Zone’s PS3 viewer mode is rather naughty.
- Funcom is proud of the fact Age of Conan is “the best-looking game in the MMO space.”
- Nyko’s Kinect clip-on Zoom device will release on August 23 for $29.99.
- Wizard101 will hit the 20 million user mark this week sometime.
- OverClocked Remix has released NiGHTS: Lucid Dreaming, a free album with 27 tracks and art, celebrating the 15th anniversary of NiGHTS into Dreams.
- Guipit, a gamer from the Philippines, is officially the first player in the world to see all 16 endings of the Witcher 2. He got a cool t-shirt for his efforts.
- Sony has updated the Euorpean PSP comics store. The US end too.
- Here are some shots of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2.
- RPS got hands-on time with Guild Wars 2. Lucky gougers.
- Details on Best Buy’s in-store game store have surfaced.
- Urban Champion is the next 3DS classics release to hit the eShop come July 13.
- Fight childhood obesity with The Quest to Lava Mountain.
- Gama has a history of the Donkey Kong’s development posted on the site.
- Here are some shots of The Testament of Sherlock Holmes.
- The Canadian Game Development Talent Awards have been announced.
- Old-school gamers take note: the Dungeons & Dragons: Conquest of Nerath board game is pretty cool.
- Italian police have arrested 15 suspected Anonymous members.
- Here are some new shots of the Zumi race from Eden Eternal.