It’s Thursday, which means you are only just one day away from the weekend. You did well to get this far, but the war’s not over yet. Read these shorts and help win the battle.
- Konami’s released new avatars and themes of its games on PSN for PS3.
- Battlestar Galactica Online’s introduced one-on-one private battles.
- Dead Island’s been given an MA15 in Australia. There is nothing shocking about that.
- Catherine’s US release will have its difficulty as the same as the Japanese version after the latter was patch due to being too difficult.
- Revenues from app stores such as Apple’s and the Android store will hit $36 billion within four years.
- Bethesda Game Studios’ Todd Howard has said how easy it is to demo the 360 version of Skyrim.
- There’s a third Assassin’s Creed novel coming, this time based on Altair.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.