RAGE Special Edition spotted on EB Games website

Thursday, 30th June 2011 10:05 GMT By Johnny Cullen

Aussie retailer EB Games has listed a yet TBA Special Edition of RAGE for $108 AU (£72).

The edition comes with an individually numbered print from the game, a wing stick (!), gang badges and the DLC that will also come with the Anarchy Edition that you’ll get bumped up to for free if you have already pre-ordered the id shooter.

We’ve asked Bethesda what it’s all about.

Game’s out on October 4 in the US and October 7 in the UK. Read some impressions of the game from earlier in the year from Utah here.

1. ultramega

Cool

2. AHA-Lambda

a wing stick? that could be potentially dangerous in more inappropriate hands -_-

3. Soong

@2 lol, it’s a kids toy :D

4. viralshag

Eh, I don’t know. I’m not really interested when the price is pushing over £60 as the extras are usually crappy plastic.

As much as I was tempted to get the MW special editions, night vision goggles and remote car w/ camera, I just couldn’t bring myself to spend like £120.

Plus it would mostly end up like shelved junk after a week or two and I don’t want to turn into one of those people that hoards pointless mass-manufactured “special edition” crap… I’m looking at you certain-real-life-friend-that-shall-not-be-named… you loser.

5. IL DUCE

Lol @viralshag

Yeah…the Anarchy Edition is good enough for me plus its a free upgrade for the DLC which is all I’m really interested in…not worth the extra money for the other stuff…although that wingstick could come in handy….

6. chook

Rage looks fantastic!

7. Deacon

@6 – agreed!

Seeing more and more game trailers at the cinema these days ; D and this one is fresh in my memory from last night. Looks fantastic.

It seems like the smallest oversight or gimmick-gone-wrong can really taint an FPS these days. So here’s hoping id software haven’t lost their touch.