DiRT 3 Monte Carlo DLC pack now available

Wednesday, 29th June 2011 20:01 GMT By Andrew Groen

DiRT 3 has received the latest of several downloadable content packs. The new DLC pack includes new cars and tracks from the country of Monaco and its titular city, Monte Carlo.

The Monte Carlo Pack features eight new tracks and has just been released worldwide.

It’s available on Xbox Live, the PlayStation Network, as well as Games for Windows for £6.29/€7.99 or $9.99 in the US.

The pack will also feature new foggy racing conditions for the cliff side mountain roads of the Alps as well as the narrow passes and tunnels unique to that area.

1. manamana

I couldn’t find any further information about the cars. Only cars I read about was Mini Cooper and Audi Quattro. Anything else known?

2. Bluebird

As much as I would like this pack, I’m not going to buy it at that price. You can buy full games for that. Plus, judging by the trophy list at least, the content may well be on the disc already anyway. :/

PS:
    @1 The pack doesn’t contain any cars. The Quattro and the Mini are in the game already anyway.

3. manamana

Oh ok. Didn’t pick this up, since I have enough games to take care at the moment. I’ll probably buy it second hand, so this will make up for the DLC price, I guess. Col de Turini is a musthave and the vids look promising.

4. Moonwalker1982

How many tracks exactly in this pack?

5. Maximum Payne

@4 IT says 8 in text.

6. barchetta

Well, I dropped on this as I fancied the idea of trickier rally sections. Looks fantastic and ther are some real shitfuckshitfuckshitfuck moments between the rock and the drop. 250mb tells me it wasnt on the disc unless it was some elaborate ruse… Still steep for dlc but I reckon I’ll be playing it a lot. Funny, other DIRTs didnt light my candle but this is great.