Tuesday shorts: Team ICO, Rob Pardo, Skyrim-Minecraft, Rune Factory 3

Tuesday, 28th June 2011 12:02 GMT By Johnny Cullen

It’s Tuesday. You’ve gone past Monday. Which means you can now push towards Wednesday. And then finally reach the end goal of Friday. But before you do that, read these shorts.

1. Razor

The Last Guardian is never coming out.

BTW, the Team ICO link goes to the Jeff Minter story.

2. MadFingerz

Looking at that Skyrim art using Minecraft I reach but one conclusion: talented people have too much time in their hands.

3. Moonwalker1982

Jesus christ…that Minecraft-Skyrim is amazing.

4. IL DUCE

@1 who really cares anymore…the game looks incredibly stupid and never even looked that good imo anyway…I’ve never been into these random Japanese influenced games though…basically you’re a little kid playing with the griffin looking thing (that reminds me of the thing from the movie Neverending Story lol)…not to mention they already ruined the ending (possibly) one time they showed it, won’t ruin it for anyone if they never saw it and are actually still interested in this vaporware…

5. OrbitMonkey

@4 Ho ho, fanboys are cute!

6. MadFingerz

So if you don’t care, no one cares? Nice logic there buddy..

The Last Guardian is still one of the most anticipated games in many websites/magazines/homes.

7. ultramega

Ha. Ha. Ha. Please go play CoD.

8. IL DUCE

Um…the game just looks lame IMO…never said it was everyone else had to feel the same way

@5 Um…fan boy of what?…are you referring to yourself?

@6 ok so some people care and some people are looking forward to it, I didn’t say “no one cares” I asked “who really cares” learn how to read there buddy……Don’t get offended just cuz I’m not looking forward to this junk…

@7 and go play as little boys in JRPGs (weird)…Shooters dominate gaming but I play a variety of games and even games that some of the snobs in this industry consider “intelligent” or “artistic” such as Heavy Rain, Portal 2, LA Noire etc…Not to mention plenty of WESTERN RPGs (Elder Scrolls, Dragon Age, Fallout, Mass Effect)

I’m done…