Tue, Jun 28, 2011 | 12:02 BST
Tuesday shorts: Team ICO, Rob Pardo, Skyrim-Minecraft, Rune Factory 3
It’s Tuesday. You’ve gone past Monday. Which means you can now push towards Wednesday. And then finally reach the end goal of Friday. But before you do that, read these shorts.
- Team ICO’s moving into new offices this week, shifting into Sony’s main building in Tokyo. Expect this to delay The Last Guardian into a 3012 at this rate.
- G4′s done an interview with Blizzard game design VP Rob Pardo on how he got his start at Blizzard.
- Someone made the main promotional art for Skyrim using Minecraft. Terrific. Which leads in nicely to an interview Game Informer managed to sort out from E3, between Notch and Todd Howard of Bethesda.
- Cabela’s Big Game Hunter 2012 is out in September. Consider it the FIFA of the hunting world.
- Rune Factory 3 will release in Europe for DS, according to a PEGI rating.
- iOS developer Jeff Minter’s released a new game: it’s called Deflex.
- Tinman Games has announced that Gamebook Adventures 1: An Assassin in Orlandes is now available for iOS.