BULLETCAST, June 24 – What you need to know now

Friday, 24th June 2011 09:07 GMT By Patrick Garratt

What about that Team Fortress, eh? Here’s all this morning’s major headlines in video and text form. Also, win some really awesome Bethesda prizes.

Watch:

Read:

Competition: I got a ton of stuff from Bethesda in the post yesterday. I want to give it to you. Watch the video above for details.

That’s it. Be sure to watch the site all weekend for updates from Steph and Brenna, and I’ll see you on Monday.

1. OrphanageExplosion

Win a t-shirt with Pat’s sweat?! Will you be giving away your dirty underwear next? Please say yes.

2. Patrick Garratt

Only if you ask nicely, soldier.

3. Blerk

That Vault suit t-shirt is actually proper awesome!

I’m shit at Sonic, though. :-D

4. Gurdil

That’s unfair I can’t have the demo, I’m no Gold subscriber lol

Edit: Posted this before I heard the 20-day expiration date so… no complaint there ^^

Edit2: Yep thanks Blerk I posted before knowing, stupid ol’ me ;)

PS: I lol’d at “la pièce de résistance”

5. Blerk

Demo will be up for you next week, and it’s running for 20 days.

6. Patrick Garratt

You can enter as many times as you like, obv. I didn’t say that. I’ll put it on the forum as well.

7. Johnny Cullen

I should say I have that RAGE shirt from the Bethesda press event they put on in France last year. So now there’s two VG247 staff who wear that shirt with sweat on it.

In fact, I’m wearing the Hunted shirt that I got from that event right now.

8. Fin

Urrr…I’m wearing the Hunted tshirt I got from EG Expo last year right now…
    Are we one person?

9. Johnny Cullen

I’d pic it just to show, but you really don’t want to see it in a sweat-filled state. :D

10. manamana

That picture is gold. Its like: Wowzer! Look what Santa got me this year!!! :-D

11. Telepathic.Geometry

OMG, so much cool swag, and absolutely no chance of winning any of it. /am cry

By the way, did you actually say “…wank into your coffee…” during that bulletcast?

12. Patrick Garratt

I did.

Can you definitely not play?

13. Telepathic.Geometry

In Japan, the PSN store is still down, so I can’t get at any downloadables. Ara, not to worry, I’ll just go old skul on it and fellate a Bethesda staffer. d–(^-^)

By the way, kudos on the wanking in coffee comment. I wasn’t sure if it had really happened, but I dared to hope. :^)